WEBSITE PRIVACY AND USE
This statement details our policy with regard to use of our website and the collection and processing
of personal information on our website (
the website) or via email communications and in relation
to Anne Agapiou (Trading as Horse-e-World) (
The business is based at 163 Watford Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 3UA, UK.
Access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms:
- By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately
on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please
do not access and/or use the site.
- Horse-e-World may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms
regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of the site after changes are
posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the
public, or otherwise use content of this site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on the site except for your
own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this site's content requires the prior written permission
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of,
restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or
causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the
normal flow of dialogue within the site.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The content of this site, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons
regarding or relating to Horse-e-World its products and services (or to third party products and services), is
AS IS and on an
IS AVAILABLE basis without any representations or any kind of warranty
made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of
satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Horse-e-World be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such
losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated
profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses
suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from
the use of the site regardless of the form of action.
- Horse-e-World does not warrant that functions contained in the content of the site will be uninterrupted or
error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are
free of viruses or bugs.
- The Site may contain links to other Internet sites that are not owned by us. We are not responsible for the
may collect or place on your computer. We make no warranty or give any guarantee for any services or products
purchased by users of this site by following links to other sites. We advise all users following such links to
make themselves aware of all terms & conditions relating to the purchase of products or services on these
sites before making any purchase or booking.
- The names, images, text and logos on the site are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks
of Horse-e-World and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication,
estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of Horse-e-World or any
other third party. Contributions to Horse-e-World
- Where you submit any contribution to Horse-e-World (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio)
you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Horse-e-World a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive,
sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works
from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights
with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media
now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, and in accordance
the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution.
- Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to the site, you: warrant that your contribution is your
own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Horse-e-World for all the purposes
specified above; and that it is not defamatory; and that it does not infringe any law; and that you indemnify
Horse-e-World against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Horse-e-World as a
result of your breach of the above warranty; and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of
its submission to and publication on the site and the purposes specified above.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason
of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and
within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted
from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- "Personal Information" means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified
from that information or from that information and other information that is held by or is likely to be held by us.
- It is our policy to take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information held by us is processed fairly
and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors that
have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- We will ensure that we comply with all relevant statutory requirements of the Data Protection act 1998
- You can access the website home page and browse the website without disclosing any personal information.
- We may ask you to register for future information and newsletters, or ask you to email or telephone us for
more information. Such personal information that you volunteer and we collect, while using our website will be
used by us to respond to your enquiries. Where we ask to collect additional information, we will make clear the
nature of the information and the specific purposes for which it is to be used.
- When you browse the website, we may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a
"cookie" file, which will enable us to tailor the website to match your interests and preferences.
The "cookie" file is used to store the IP address of your machine and will not contain any data personal to
you. Your internet browser may allow you to erase the "cookie" file, block all "cookies" or receive a
warning before a "cookie" is stored. For further details please refer to your browser instructions.
- Personal Information may be transferred to third parties, in order to perform the services you have requested.
In requesting such services you are consenting to such a transfer.
- We will not without your permission, sell, rent or exchange any personal information supplied by you to any
third party, except as in the case of the sale of the business (see 15).
- We will monitor on an ongoing basis compliance with the provisions of the Act by third party processors of
personal information held by us.
- We may from time to time use your personal information if requested by you, to send you information by
email about our company and other information you may find useful. If you decide that you do not wish to receive
this information please contact us on Anne@horse-e-world.com
- You can at any time find out what personal information we hold about you by sending an email request to
Anne@horse-e-world.com. We may ask you to provide suitable identification before we can comply with this request.
- If any of the personal information that we hold about you is incorrect or needs updating, or if you want us to
delete any personal information, please email: Anne@horse-e-world.com. We may ask you to provide suitable
identification before we can comply with this request.
- Our databases of client information are an asset of our business. Should we sell or transfer any of our
business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information to third parties. In
addition, such a transfer or sale may mean that your personal information is transferred to countries outside of
the European Economic Area. In using our services you are consenting to such use of your personal information.